Peter Pan easy access savings account
Peter Pan easy access savings account
In support of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
The Kent Reliance Peter Pan easy access savings account is a great way to save and also support a great cause.
At Great Ormond Street Hospital they know that children get better quicker when they are with their parents.
Kent Reliance is raising a minimum of £25,000 per annum for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity to help build a new respiratory unit, with space for a parent or carer to sleep by their child's bedside.
Join us now
|Interest Period / Rate Type||AER||Gross Rate||Net Rate|
Account terms and conditions
Where applicable, these terms and conditions supersede our general terms and conditions.
- 0.25% of the average monthly balance from each Kent Reliance Peter Pan easy access savings account in support of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity will be paid to Great Ormond Street International Promotions Limited (registered in England no. 2265303), which passes its net profits by way of Gift Aid to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity (registered charity no. 235825), and has guaranteed to raise a minimum of £25,000 per annum across the range of charity-linked products on offer.
- No minimum age (the account can be operated on behalf of a child).
- Interest will be credited to the account on 5 April each year.
- The minimum opening deposit and minimum operating balance are £10. Maximum balance is £1,000,000.
- Additional deposits can be made by cash (although this facility is only available at our branches), cheque or bank transfer (BACS/Faster Payment). Instructions on how to pay by bank transfer can be found here or in our important information leaflet (PDF document).
- Withdraw funds whenever you like, without notice. For postal and online accounts simply send a signed withdrawal request to Head Office. If you have an online account please include your Bank/Building Society details as the funds will be sent to your nominated account*.
Up to the age of 7, only the operator of the account may withdraw money.
Children aged 7 and up to 12 years of age may withdraw up to £100 per day.
Children 12 years and over, normal withdrawal limits apply.
- You will have 14 days from the date the account is opened to reconsider your choice. If you change your mind within this cooling-off period, your initial deposit will be returned without interest. If you have paid any cheques into the account, we can’t return the funds until the cheques have cleared, so please allow six clear working days.
*Your nominated account is the UK Bank/Building Society account from which you send us your initial deposit.
Not the right account for you?
If you're looking for a better rate of return you might like to consider our Four year fixed rate bond, also in support of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.
The Peter Pan easy access savings account
Interest rates (AERs)
Interest will be credited to the account on 5 April each year
Please refer to our interest rate sheet for current interest rates
Interest paid net of tax unless you register that you are a non-taxpayer
Conditions for bonus payment
Withdrawals can be made without notice or penalty
|Accounts can be opened online, by post or in branches
You can apply for this account online or by downloading and returning an application form by post or to one of our branches. Online account opening is not available in all cases.
Please note that slightly different terms and conditions apply to accounts opened online. In particular, payments out of the account can only be made to the same account that you make your first payment from. Make sure you read the introductory page carefully before you open your account.
Download and return
Just follow this simple process and we'll get your new account set up for you:
- Download and complete the application form.
- Make sure you've read our general terms and conditions.
- Post your completed form back to us at the address below or take it into one of our branches. If you do not already hold a Kent Reliance account you will need to take two forms of ID with you to open an account at a branch. Acceptable forms of ID.
Other documents you may find useful:
- Interest rates - the rates for all our products.
- Important information leaflet.
- Form R85 for payment of interest without tax deduction and form R85 helpsheet.
All these documents are supplied in PDF format. Download Acrobat Reader.
If you prefer, call us on 0845 122 0022* and we will post a pack to you.
*For customer service and training purposes, calls with Kent Reliance may be monitored and/or recorded.
©2007 Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. Registered charity number: 235825. Peter Pan illustration by David Wyatt © 2006 Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity does not endorse or advise upon any financial products. In no event will the charity be liable for any losses, including indirect or consequential losses, arising from the use of the Bank’s financial products.
0.25% of the average monthly balance from each Peter Pan easy access savings account in support of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity will be paid to Great Ormond Street International Promotions Limited (registered in England no. 2265303), which passes its net profits by way of Gift Aid to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity (registered charity no. 235825), and has guaranteed to raise a minimum of £25,000 per annum across the range of charity-linked products on offer.