Our accessibility statement
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- 0 Our Accessibility Statement
- 1 Home Page
- 2 Site Map
- 3 Our Products
- 4 Small Print
- 5 Contact Us
- 6 Online Services
Our web site uses many technologies to enhance its visual appearance. We recognise that users may wish to turn these features on or off to enhance their experience while using our web site. You can use the options below to control these features:
You can alter the text size by following these instructions:
• PC / Internet Explorer 6 From the top menu bar, select View and point to Text size
• PC / Internet Explorer 7 From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
• PC / other browsers Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press -
• Mac / all browsers Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press -
What we are doing to further enhance accessibility
We are constantly working to improve our sites level of accessibility, updates on enhancements will posted on this page. If you have any feedback, such as comments and suggestions, regarding this please send them to email@example.com.